Ryan tailors his presentations specifically for each group and works hard to make sure the topic, stories, and takeaways impact each group to whom he speaks.
Events outside Southern Alberta that require air travel are to include airfare, hotel, and travel expenses for Ryan. Fees vary but generally fall within $500 / hr for not-for-profit groups or $1,500/ hr for corporate events + travel.
Contact Ryan for more details.
- A Purpose Ridden - Tailored adventure stories and lessons (1 - 2 hours)
- Bikepacking 101 - An introduction to multi-day mountain bike adventures. Learn what to pack, how to pack, where to ride, plus a variety of backcountry considerations (30-45 minutes)
- Fueling for Success - Fueling tips and tricks for amateur and high performance athletes (30-45 minutes)
- Banff Mountain Film & Book Festival - featured speaker
- Calgary & Edmonton Bike Show - featured speaker alongside Tyler Hamilton
- Alberta Bikes Conference - featured speaker
- Two Wheel View Adventurer Series - keynote
- Canada Bikepack Summit - MC
- A Purpose Ridden book tour - 50+ stops across Canada, including featured talks at Inidigo/Chapters and Patagonia